Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Just Breathe

After the day I had at school I didn't know whether to burn my computer or my bra...it was that bad..not being one to complain I realize that I could not exist every day in my A game but still...Alas the panic subsided and I found myself home again trying to scoop up the motivation to get in the kitchen and make dinner..while looking for said motivation I began to fantasize about the days when the only person I had to look after was me, myself, and I..Heck I could survive off of potato chips alone and would gladly if I was flying solo..But then I can back to earth and knocked out an Italian dinner made worthwhile by my little man who turned to me with the most serious yet sympathetic look on his face and said "Mama you make the best meatballs in the whole world"..It really is the simple moments like these isn't it though...My teenager is home tonight..now that he has his car and his first job this seems like a rare occasion ..just having him here it feels like everything is right in the world..



Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.
Carl Jung







No comments:

Post a Comment