Sunday, March 25, 2012

Chillaxin

Is the weekend really almost over? I know it has been said a zillion times but boy how time flies when your having fun. I wouldn't call the majority of the day spent on homework fun mind you but there is a certain mode that I fall into, just on Sundays that makes no matter what I am into feel low key. I am thinking ahead to April and of what the new month will bring. April marks the last month of tolerable weather before the dog days of Summer kick in around these parts and we will be taking full advantage of the outdoors ...a camping trip is in it's planning stage...Sunday involved a little man who insisted on a dozen red roses for his mama. A trip around town with my favorite teenager and his friends..breakfast for dinner today ( I am not a big breakfast in the morning person..like at all) and aside from all the homework a little glam rock, restorative yoga and a sparkly too tight shirt that left me wondering why the hell I left the house like this... here's to the week ahead..
Roses from my little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment